I am a very compassionate and empathetic person. I am also a pretty devout Southern Baptist Christian which means I try my best not to judge or condemn people. But there are just some things that make my soul ache….
I know that over 2000 years ago Jesus Christ gave his life so that we can all be saved. I also know that the Lord our God has given us all free will. But when I see things like this, see the post below, I cannot help but wonder “why?”. I can admit that I get weak at times. In these moments I lean on my faith and I pray.
However, I am also a firm believer in Karma! Remember “do unto others as you would have them do unto you!” I am not a proponent for vengeance, because you should never add flame to an already intense fire. It brings me peace in knowing that “what goes around comes around” and the Lord/Universe, which ever you believe, will give your transgressors there just do.
Hoffington Post: Roman Thomas, Miami Pimp,Branded Minor’s Eyelid With His Name: Report
A Miami pimp allegedly coerced a 13-year-old girl into prostitution and forced her to get his street name tattooed on her eyelids when she tried to leave, according to the Miami Herald.
Police say Roman Thomas, 26, and Shanteria Sanders, 23, whose chest is also branded with his street name “Suave,” took provocative photos of the girl and advertised her on Backpage.com, reports NBC 6.
-Read more on Huffington Post.
What are your thoughts on this story?
- Police: Miami pimp forced teen to tattoo his name on her eyelids (miamiherald.com)
- Pimp Forced 13-Year-Old Prostitute To Tattoo His Name On Her Eyelids (secretsofthefed.com)
- Pimp Had Girl’s Eyelids Tattooed With Words “Suave” and “House”: Cops (nbcmiami.com)
- Police: Man forced 13-year-old into prostitution, tattooed her eyelids (oddonion.com)
- Police: Man forced 13-year-old into prostitution, tattooed her eyelids (usnews.nbcnews.com)